June 09, 2012

Grammar Rap!

I know, I know.  I'm supposed to be on a summer hiatus, but the summer sun is triggering a mini bipolar bonanza o' creativity, and I figure I'd better capitalize on it while it lasts.

Nature Boy's a creative, unconventional learner.  And I am, well, just unconventional in general. 

As part of our homeschooling, he and I have been working on a grammar rap video.  It took a million takes (blooper montage forthcoming!), but we got it.  And two of his homeschool buddies provided backup!

For the record, I know I suck at rapping.  I just do it for the laughs.  For the sheer lunacy.  For the total irony that I'm a middle-aged white homeschooling mom living in the suburbs smackdab in the middle of the Bible Belt, and I'm rapping

And I am fully aware that my alter ego looks more like Bozo the Clown's crazy cousin than a sista with a 'fro.

But that just adds spice to the crazy stew.

So, without further ado, I present GRAMMAR RAP!


1 comment: