September 14, 2011

Hit the road, Jack

While I was driving Nature Boy to his friend's house today, he matter-of-factly said, "Here is where Ms. Byn kicked me out of her van for farting." 

I laughed so hard that I peed a little.

Ms. Byn is the mother of Nature Boy's friend Jaedin, as well as his former drama teacher and musical theater director.  She is a fellow homeschooler, and a friend of mine.

I've known her for years, yet her intolerance for flatulence (particularly the vehicular variety) somehow escaped my notice.  What kind of friend am I?

My poor boy had to walk a mile, uphill no doubt, because Ms. Byn maintains a strict No Poot policy.  (She hit the eject button for her own gassy boy as well.)  This woman lives with the sights, sounds, and smells of five kids and one husband, so if she found it necessary to put the kibosh on the tooting, it must have been bad.

I can only apologize...

Apologize and cartoonize, that is!


6 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Does this mean I can throw my husband out of the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i just owed a little reading it laughing.....farting here is literally a way of life ROFL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! That's hilarious! I love the drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I had forgotten about that! They were CONTINUALLY farting... and my WINDOWS DON'T ROLL DOWN! *gag*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMBO - I've been friends with Ms Byn for nearly 13 years and had NO idea of the no pooting policy! Thank you for bringing it to such hilarious light!

    ReplyDelete